Thursday, April 19, 2012

"My" Backyard in Spring

Hey everyone! 

The gorgeous cherry blossom trees have bloomed in the back yard/court yard area. This is the one good thing about living in an apartment complex haha. When I do move, I will miss the beautiful blossoms that bloom every spring. It's a little faerie wonderland. 

Cherry blossoms against a gorgeous azure sky

Lovely blossom filled courtyard

Blossoms that cover the ground like little snow flakes

Carpet of blossom petals
my footsies!
my pants look super baggy or something, they are actually capris pants, and because I'm so
short they literally fall just above my ankle, lol. 

toesies!

The glorious blossoms <3


11 comments:

  1. Oh my! ♥.♥ I love pretty flowers and those are downright gorgeous! Our backyard is kind of a little faerie wonderland as well and I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very kindly! I will tell the blossoms the next time I see them hehe! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

      I'd love to see some pictures of your backyard too! :)

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful... I would love to walk barefoot in the petals:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Miss Launna! <3 Walking barefoot in the petals was lots of fun hehe!

      Delete
  3. How beautiful! What a magical setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whee! What awesome photos! :D The blue sky & pink flowers together are delightful. I keep meaning to take a photo of a street near me that's lined with these cherry trees and all in bloom, but by the time I get around to it they'll probably be bare as sticks XD Ah well ... I'll just enjoy your photos instead :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I hope you do take some pictures! Post them on your blog or facebook so I can see hehe!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh that is soooo gorgeous! at the moment its snowing here!!!! how aweful...I'll just keep staring at your pics lol:) soooo pretty! I wanna squish my toes on them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Spring is always so beautiful here. ^_^

      Delete
  6. I have cherry blossom trees in front of my house so I am very familiar with the beauty of them. Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...