Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday Favourites #03


1. The Women - Original Cameo Collection

It's as if this collection, by Atomic Cowlick, was made for me. I absolutely adore the imagery, particularly that of the 'The Horned'. I love the antique-ish imagery, and intricate lines, presented in a modern way.

Wanna know the coolest part? Chantilly over at My Girl Thursday is holding a contest giveaway with a messenger bag & tee as the prize! The contest ends tonight, so make sure to enter ASAP! *hopes to win*

Here's my favourite out of all the designs: "The Horned"




2. Team Jareth (the clear winner)


Truer words have never been spoken  ☆*:.。. o(≧∇≦)o .。.:*☆



3. Some Delena action:


thanks to Cammy heh heh heh (*≧▽≦)




4. A gorgeous video of sounds made by planets in space. 

Info> "This is the last 15 minutes of Miranda electomagnetics waves sounds 
READ IT :
"Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS)

Each planet, moon and ring system has a distinctive "musical" pattern. Listening to this unusual recording has a mysteriously relaxing effect. After a long hard day, you can bring your brainwaves into a slower and meditative state."




5. Some Wise Words c/o Zooey Deschanel 



6. Deer Girl Print by Lindsay Art & available for $15!

So cute! and I love the little ladder next to the print. ^_^
I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday & an awesome weekend!

PS: I'm working on some jewelry designs, so I may post again in a few hours. xoxo

{I also wanted to mention that I've switched back from the intense debate commenting system, and unfortunately lost some of your wonderful comments in the process. D: }

2 comments:

  1. love that t-shirt! bizarre model in my opinion, think they made her up a bit too much poor thing.
    but great shirt :P
    nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally agree on the model. I think they over did her make up, and she has an odd expression lol.. I really love the shirt though.

      ^_^

      Delete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...